This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFree4All #CollectiveBias
The Ultimate Banana Split will have you coming back for more. It is filled to the brim with delicious gluten-free and vegan treats!
I have some pretty fond childhood memories of heading to our local treat shop to get a banana split. There was just something overwhelmingly awesome about all that deliciousness in one bowl. There was just so much goodness in that bowl! I loved it!
Fast forward to my adult years, I don’t treat myself to a banana split that often. It is mostly due to our food restrictions. I am so beyond thankful that my family can enjoy So Delicious Dairy Free® frozen treats. There are so many amazing flavors. So Delicious Dairy Free® is certified vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free. These frozen desserts contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservative and no high-fructose corn syrup.
So Delicious Dairy Free® has been bringing plant-based deliciousness for more than twenty-five years. This Non-GMO Project treat is sure to satisfy your taste buds. I was able to get all my ingredients at my local Walmart!
The secrets to the Ultimate Banana Split:
- The combination of Cashew Milk Salted Caramel Cluster and Coconut Milk Simply Strawberry from So Delicious Dairy Free®.
- Toppings are key! Gather your favorite gluten-free, vegan toppings and have fun.
- No sauces needed. By using these creamy frozen treats and the coco whip for topping, you do not need any sauces!
- 1 large scoop of Cashew Milk Salted Caramel Cluster So Delicious Dairy Free®
- 1 large scoop of Coconut Milk Simply Strawberry So Delicious Dairy Free®
- 1 large banana sliced in half long ways
- Coco Whip
- Crushed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Seed Mix
Place sliced banana on the outside of the inner rim, of your oval shaped dish.
Place scoops of frozen dessert So Delicious Dairy Free® in-between the banana slices.
Go crazy with your toppings!
All of the products, including toppings (that I used) were gluten-free and vegan. Please adapt to meet your dietary needs.
I just can’t get enough of this Ultimate Banana Split! I shared a lot of the “behind the scenes” action in creating this dish on my snap chat account! Are you following me for all the “pre recipe” action? You should!
Scan my SnapChat code to follow all the fun!