Vegan Fried Rice is a colorful and delicious vegan twist on typical fried rice. No egg = no problem with this recipe!
This colorful Vegan Fried Rice is free from eggs but full of taste and color. Sometimes you just need a quick meal that plows through those hunger cravings. This is that recipe. I love to add colorful vegetables to our cooking. It is not only pleasing to the eye but to the tummy!
Looking for other allergy-friendly recipes? All of our recipes are nut-free and gluten-free. We also have more vegan recipes too!
Of course for this recipe, I used my favorite kitchen gadget…my EZ Tofu Press. You know I love this thing! I honestly didn’t know that I needed one until I tried it and saw the difference! My tofu cooks better and tastes better! AND I don’t have to balance unstable heavy objects on top of my tofu to squeeze it!
The press now has measuring marks on the bottom plate of the press. This helps you align the tofu so that you can an evenly pressed block of tofu. Pressing your tofu helps you to get even more delicious tofu! The press is simple and your tofu will be pressed in 10-15 minutes!
Vegan Fried Rice
- 2 cups cooked rice cold
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 package extra firm tofu pressed and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup carrots peeled and diced
- 1 c red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup broccoli slaw do not include dressing
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen
- Prep your tofu by squeezing the liquid out. I used my EZ Tofu Press
- Heat 1 T of oil in skillet. Saute tofu until golden, remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet, saute carrots, cabbage, broccoli slaw and corn until tender.
- Add in cold/room temperature rice, stir to combine.
- Top with golden fried tofu.
Want to WIN an EZ Tofu Press? Enter below:
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me what “add ins” you like in your fried rice! I also love to add pineapple sometimes! How about you?
*This post does contain an affiliate link to amazon. Thank you to EZ Tofu Press for sponsoring this post!