Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera is a delicious and easy meal that is perfect for any night of the week. This dish boasts lots of veggies!
Looking for a delicious meal for any night of the week? This Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera is just the thing for you!
It is loaded with vegetables and full of flavor! We used some fresh lemon juice and lemon zest to UP the flavor!
Wondering about the pasta we used? We used Explore Cuisine Edamame and Mung Bean Pasta! This pasta is an Asian twist on a classic Italian favorite!
It will quickly become YOUR favorite too because it is packed with protein and flavor! It is perfect for your family as it gives you a great high fiber pasta option!
Sometimes as a busy mom, I try to do my best to take some short cuts in the kitchen. These are really kitchen hacks, they don’t affect the outcome of the taste but help in other ways.
Our tip for this recipe is to use baby carrots. We typically have baby carrots in the house because the kids use them in their lunches.
When you diced them up, they are exactly like the carrots that come in a bunch. So instead of buying double carrots, just use what you have…if you have baby carrots in the house.
In this particular Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera, you are going to need about 22 baby carrots. Don’t worry, if you aren’t using baby carrots, I give you the exact measurements in the recipe below!
One of my favorite smells is when I saute all the vegetables for the Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera, it simply smells amazing!
Full of beauty, full of flavor! I can’t wait for you to try this Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera!
You are going to fall in love with these flavors!
Phew, all these tasty pictures and talk about food is getting me hungry! Let’s get to this easy recipe for Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera!
Vegetarian Lemon Pasta Primavera
- 2 T oil
- 1 c diced onion
- 1 c yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 c diced carrots (about 22 baby carrots)
- 1 c zucchini diced
- 2 c mushrooms diced
- 1/2 c fresh lemon juice about 3 lemons
- 1 t lemon zest
- 1/3 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 c half and half
- 1/3 c vegetable broth
- 1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese
- Explore Cuisine’s Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccini 8 oz
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add in onions, bell pepper and carrots. Saute until almost soft.
- Add in zucchini and mushrooms, saute until soft. Remove from heat and add in lemon zest.
- Prepare Explore Cuisine’s Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccini per the directions on the box, drain and set aside.
- In a pot bring to a boil the lemon juice, whipping cream, half and half and vegetable broth.
- Once boiling, let boil for 1 minute. Then remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Gently combine vegetables, pasta and sauce, toss to mix. Garnish with parsley if you wish.
- Season with salt and pepper and ENJOY!
Depending on how “saucy” you want your dinner, you can increase or decrease the sauce! 🙂 I’ve also made the sauce in a double batch and saved it for another night! 🙂 YUM!
Thank you to Explore Cuisine for sponsoring this recipe. Our family LOVES your pasta!
Looking for more gluten-free recipes? You can check out all our recipes, that use Explore Cuisine pastas! Yummy recipes like: Kid Friendly Pasta Salad, Vegetable Bolognese, Warm Black Bean and Corn Pasta Salad, Spaghetti Stuffed Peppers, Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo and Vegetable Ragu.
Let’s talk! Are you a pasta lover? Have you tried a primavera before? What other vegetables would you add in? Leave me a comment below!