Quinoa Kale Soup - Comforting and Warm
Quinoa Kale Soup is an appetizing soup that your entire family will love. This quinoa and kale soup is sure to make your family come back for seconds!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup leeks diced very small
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms diced very small
- 1 bunch asparagus diced very small
- 12 oz can tri-blend beans (3 bean mixture)
- 29 oz diced tomatoes with chiles
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 package Organic Quinoa Kale from Path of Life
- fresh parsley for garnish
In a medium skillet, use 2-3 T of oil, saute mushrooms, leeks and asparagus.
Once vegetables are soft add in tri-bean blend (can drained and rinsed) and diced tomatoes with chiles. Stir to mix.
Add in vegetable broth and frozen organic quinoa and kale. Bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
Garnish with fresh herbs. Enjoy!