Mushroom and Wild Rice Casserole – #glutenfree
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked wild rice follow package directions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 c onion diced
- 2 c mushrooms quartered
- 1 can 8 oz of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of pitted black olives
- 1 cup of cheese dairy or dairy free
Heat oil in skillet.
Saute onion until tender.
Add in mushrooms, tomatoes and olives.
Stir in cooked rice and gently fold in cheese.
Spray a casserole dish with oil. Pour mixture into dish
Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Make this casserole easier and make the rice ahead of time.
- Make ahead and freeze: Just assemble the casserole and then refrigerate up to a week or freeze up to 6 months.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 748mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 353IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 273mg | Iron: 1mg