Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili with Quinoa
Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili is a winner for game days, weekdays and weekends. No matter the occasion, this pumpkin chili is a champion!
Prep Time 12 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 37 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups bell pepper diced (pick your favorite color of bell pepper)
- 6 t chili powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes I like fire roasted
- 1 can black beans no liquid
- 1 can red kidney beans no liquid
- 1 can white beans no liquid (Use your favorite white bean)
- 15 oz can of pumpkin puree (not pie mix)
- 4 c vegetable broth
- 1 10 oz package of Quinoa and Kale (Path of Life)
- 1 cup of corn fresh niblets or frozen
In a large stockpot, saute the onions and bell peppers until soft.
Add remaining ingredients, except quinoa and kale mixture. Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
Prepare quinoa and kale per the directions on the bad, add to chili. Stir to combine!
Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 30.1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.9mg