Air Fryer Morel Mushrooms
Air Fryer Morel Mushrooms are an earthly, mouthwatering fried morel mushroom recipe! These fried morel mushrooms will keep you coming back for more! They are stuffed with cream cheese and breaded to perfection!
Servings 4 people
- 20 Medium to Large Sized Morel Mushrooms
- 4-6 oz block of cream cheese
- 3/4 c Bread Crumbs
Gently wash your morels. Cut the stems off your morels.
Mix softened cream cheese and 2 T of the crushed cracker mixture.
Gently, using your fingers stuff the mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
Gently roll the stuffed mushrooms into the remaining crushed cracker mixture.
Place the mushrooms into the air fryer basket.Air fry the mushrooms at 370 degrees F for 5-6 minutes.
- You can use frozen morel mushrooms. You will need to put them into boiling water for 1-2 minutes to soften then continue with the stuffing portion. Their texture will be softer than fresh morel mushrooms.
- You can put spices or parmesan into the bread crumbs to make the flavor up a notch.
- You can eat these air fryer morel mushrooms on their own or with sauce.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 380IU | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 8.9mg