No bake cornflake cookies are an easy and kid friendly treat. Your family will love these crunchy, sweet cornflake cookies that are ready in no time!No bake cornflake cookies are an easy and kid friendly treat. Your family will love these crunchy, sweet cornflake cookies that are ready in no time!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Chilling time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 18 cookies
- 1/2 cup SunButter creamy
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Pieces
- 3 cups Cornflakes (or other similar cereal)
- Sprinkles (optional)
In a skillet over low heat, combine the SunButter and the white chocolate. Stir continuously until the mixture is combined and blended well.
Stir in the cereal to the mixture. Gently, stir so that all cereal pieces are coated with the mixture.
Drop spoonfuls of the cornflake cookie mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top with sprinkles at this time if you are using any.
Chill the cornflake cookies for 20 minutes. ENJOY!
No bake cornflake cookie tips:
- You can freeze these cornflake cookies. This may be helpful around the holidays when you are batching a larger quantity of no bake cornflake cookies.
- If you want to transport these no bake cornflake cookies, you can carry them in muffin containers. That makes transport easy as the cornflake cookies do not bang together in transit.
- You can also sub out the cereal to one that fits your needs or tastes for this cornflake cookie recipe.
- Don’t worry if your cornflakes (or other cereal) break during the stirring.
- You can sub in dairy-free white chocolate or dark chocolate if you wish.
- If you are not nut-allergic, you can add in nuts to the mixture. You can also add in sunflower seeds for more texture and taste.
- You can also press these into an oiled 8x8 pan, let it set in the fridge and cut into squares. I, however, prefer the drop cookie method.
- Chilling your cookies in the fridge or freezer, allows them to “set” quicker.
- Store in air tight container.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 2mg