Air Fryer Chex Mix
Air Fryer Chex Mix is a quick and easy way to prepare your chex mix. Simply mix ingredients together, cook in air fryer and in 16 minutes you'll have delicious air fryer chex mix.
Servings 6 people
- 2 cups rice chex cereal
- 2 cups corn chex cereal
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup pretzels I used a gluten free brand
- 3 T butter can be dairy or vegan
- 1 T garlic salt
In a large bowl combine the corn chex, rice chex, pretzels and seeds. Remember you can add the pumpkin seeds at the end if your air fryer basket has big holes.
Next, melt the butter and pour over the mixture. Stir to coat. Add in the garlic salt, stir to coat.
Cook in the air fryer at 350 Degrees F for 3 minutes. Then gently shake air fryer basket to mix. Cook for another 2 minutes.
When cooking has finished, let the mixture cool for 6 minutes. Then ENJOY!
Tips for Air Fryer Chex Mix
- If you have an air fryer basket with bigger holes, you may need to wait and add the pumpkin seeds AFTER the chex mix has cooked. Otherwise, you may lose them through the holes and the seeds will get stuck in the bottom basket.
- If you like wheat chex and you are not gluten free, you can sub that in.
- You can use dairy or dairy free butter for this air fryer chex mix.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 187.75kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.3g | Protein: 3.53g | Fat: 7.71g | Saturated Fat: 3.96g | Cholesterol: 15.05mg | Sodium: 1541.06mg | Potassium: 74.62mg | Fiber: 1.53g | Sugar: 2.28g | Vitamin A: 674.96IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 70.76mg | Iron: 6.92mg