Slowcooker Hashbrown Soup
Slowcooker Hashbrown Soup is the ultimate comfort meal that cooks itself for you in a few short hours. Just dump the ingredients into the slowcooker and wait!
- 1 20 oz bag of frozen Hashbrowns (the shredded kind)
- 32 oz of Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup of water
- A dash of salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 c white onion diced
- 2 T All Purpose Flour I used a gf all purpose blend
- 1 c heavy cream
- 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 2 c shredded cheese I used a blend
- Garnish: green onion diced and Parsley
Dump all ingredients, except the cream cheese and the shredded cheese into the slow cooker. Stir to mix.
Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
Remove lid and stir in the cream cheese and the shredded cheese. Stir until melted or put the lid back on for approximately 12 minutes.
Ladle into bowls and garnish.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 975mg | Potassium: 129mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1665IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 254mg | Iron: 0.4mg