Sweet Thai Chili Tofu Bowls - featuring EZ Tofu Press
Sweet Thai Chili Tofu Bowls are the perfect balance of sweet and spice! These delicious bowls are great for meal prep!
- 1 block of extra firm tofu pressed and cut into cubes
- 1-2 T of oil
- 1 c asparagus fresh, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 c pineapple diced into 1 inch pieces
- ¾ c Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice
- handful of green onions diced and sesame seeds for garnish
Using your EZ Tofu Press, press tofu for 12 minutes. Dice into cubes.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Fry tofu and asparagus until tofu is golden.
Add in pineapple and sauce. Stir to coat.
Divide cooked rice into 4 bowls. Divide tofu mixture into bowls.
Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 543mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 21.6mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2.3mg