Crispy Asparagus in the Air Fryer
Crispy Asparagus in Air Fryer is one of the easiest air fryer recipes out there. This recipe has minimal ingredients and you’ll be enjoying air fryer asparagus in no time!
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 lb asparagus fresh
- 1 c crackers crushed
- 2 egg
In a small bowl, whisk the two eggs together until smooth.
Take the crackers and put into a gallon sized baggie. Squeeze the bag until crackers are crushed into small pieces.
Cut the ends off the asparagus, then dip each asparagus stalk into the egg mixture.
Then drag each asparagus stalk into the crumb mixture. Then gently place the asparagus stalks into the air fryer basket. Air Fry at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
*Nutrition values will vary depending on the type of crackers you use.
Crispy Asparagus in Air Fryer Tips and Tricks
- Make this recipe vegan by subbing in Maple Syrup for the Eggs.
- Make this recipe spicy by adding in some caynnene pepper in the bread crumbs.
- Be sure to watch your asparagus closely. It is easy to overcook it in the last few minutes and it becomes mushy! Nobody likes slimy asparagus, right?
- Many air fryers differ with heat and circulation, this is meant as a guide, so be sure to check part way through your cooking.
- Serve your Crispy Asparagus in Air Fryer with a dipping sauce like ranch.
- Make these in your oven instead of your air fryer. Bake at 400F for 18-20 minutes, flip once during cooking.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2.3mg