Air Fryer Hot Dogs
Air Fryer Hot Dogs are going to be your favorite way to prepare hot dogs this summer! Hot dogs in the air fryer are delicious and easy to prepare.
Servings 4 people
- 4 Hot Dogs I used Veggie Dogs
Place hot dogs into air fryer basket.
Cook hot dogs in air fryer at 390 degrees F for 4-5 minutes.
Put hot dog into bun, top with your favorite condiments and enjoy!
Air Fryer Hot Dog Tips:
- Depending on the “dog” you are using to make this air fryer hot dog recipe, the dog might be a bit greasy. If it is, that may cause some extra smoke with your air fryer.
- You can use this air fryer hot dog technique with vegan, vegetarian or meat hot dogs.
- You can cut very small slits in the dog of your dog to help it to cook more evenly and not expand or blow up during cooking. This is especially helpful with veggie dogs.
- You have the option of also throwing in the buns while cooking your air fryer hot dogs. This helps to soften and warm the buns. I typically put mine in during the last 1-2 minutes.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 430mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Iron: 2mg