Air Fryer Fried Rice
Air Fryer Fried Rice is a quick and easy air fryer recipe. No need to order take out, this air fryer fried rice will make your tummy happy without the hassle of extra oil and salt!
Servings 4 people
- 3 c rice cooked and cold
- 1 c frozen vegetables I used carrot, corn, broccoli and edamame
- 1/3 c coconut aminos
- 1 T oil
- 2 eggs scrambled (optional)
To make your air fryer fried rice, put your cold rice into an large bowl.
Then add your frozen vegetables to the rice bowl.
If you are using egg or another protein, add it to the rice bowl now.
Next up, you are going to add the coconut aminos and oil to your bowl.
Mix, mix, mix until well combined. Then transfer to the rice mixture to an oven safe container.
Place that container into your air fryer. Cook the air fryer fried rice at 360 degrees F for 15 minutes. I would suggest stirring 3 times through the 15 minutes.
Tips for Air Fryer Fried Rice:
- Add in whatever protein you like: eggs, tofu, chicken, turkey
- Be sure to stir the air fryer fried rice several times within the 15 minute cooking period. This helps it cook evenly.
- If you are gluten-free be sure to check the soy sauce if you are using that. Coconut Aminos is my gluten-free go to when it comes to a soy sauce flavor.
- Use any combinations of frozen veggies that you like.
What to serve with Air Fryer Fried Rice:
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 121g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 512mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2429IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg