Use this tzatziki sauce on everything and anything! You only need a few basic ingredients to make the best Greek dip in just a few minutes.
Servings 3 cups
- ½ cup cucumbers finely grated
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt full fat
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon mint chopped, optional
Grate the cucumber. No need to peel or deseed. Squeeze out any excess liquid.
Mix grated cucumber with Greek yogurt, minced garlic, salt, fresh lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of dill. Mix until fully combined.
Chill for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
Garnish with dill or mint. Enjoy!
- Lasts up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg