Vegan Honey Mustard
Vegan honey mustard sauce is the delicious dip that goes with anything! Enjoy dipping your favorite foods into this sweet and tangy sauce.
Servings 4 servings
- ¼ cup Yellow Mustard
- ¼ cup Vegan Mayo
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper optional
In a small bowl, whisk together the yellow mustard and the vegan mayo.
Then add in the agave/maple syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Whisk until combined.
Add the garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the mixture and whisk until combined. Taste and adjust with spices if necessary
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- You can swap the yellow mustard for Dijon if you prefer that taste.
- You can use vegan sour cream instead of vegan mayo.
- The agave and maple syrup are interchangeable in this recipe. Use your favorite!
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg