Coke and Vodka
This coke and vodka is a twist on a traditional coke and rum, but we think you will love this combination even more! A garnish with cherry or lime, makes this cocktail perfection.
Servings 1 serving
- 2 oz vodka
- ½ cup coca-cola or to taste
- maraschino cherry optional garnish
- Tito’s is my preferred vodka but feel free to use what you have on hand. You could also use a flavored vodka (like cherry or vanilla) if you prefer.
- I’m using classic coca-cola but you could switch this up for whatever you have on hand as well— Diet Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coke Zero, etc.
- I’m using a cherry for garnish but a slice of lime would also work.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 3mg | Sugar: 11g | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg