Cheesy Broccoli Casserole – #glutenfree
This gluten free broccoli cheese casserole will easily become a favorite among your broccoli casserole recipes! You are going to love the combination of cheese, broccoli and hash browns!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 2 tablespoons butter dairy or non dairy (We like Earth Balance)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose gluten free flour we use Better Batter
- 2 cups milk dairy or non dairy
- 1 4 ounce package cream cheese, diced (dairy or non dairy) (We like tofutti)
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 12 ounce package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli steamed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
Next add milk, cream cheese and cheese. Stir until melted.
Add potatoes and heat thoroughly.
Add steamed broccoli, stir.
Pour into prepared (lightly oiled) casserole dish.
Bake for 20 to 35 minutes; or until browned.