Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs - Air Fried Hard Eggs
Air Fried Hard Eggs are a fun airfryer breakfast that your entire family can enjoy! These air fryer hard boiled eggs are an easy make to make eggs.
Servings 3 people
- Each air fryer runs slightly different so you may need to adjust times. If this is the first time making "air fryer hard boiled eggs" then try 1 or 2 eggs. All air fryers can be slightly different for cook times.
- Make sure your air fryer is clean before you start.
- Use large eggs. If you use a different size egg, then this will affect the cooking time.
- Cool these down in an ice bath after cooking. It's not needed, but can help cool them quickly to peel them right away.
- The yolk comes out solid for this eggs. If you prefer a very firm yolk, I would add another 1-2 minutes. Softer yolk, I would take away 1-2 minutes from the time listed in the recipe.
Calories: 125kcal | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 121mg | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.5mg