Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs - Air Fried Hard Eggs
Air Fried Hard Eggs are a fun airfryer breakfast that your entire family can enjoy! These air fryer hard boiled eggs are an easy make to make eggs.
Cook Time 16 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
Servings 3 people
- Each air fryer runs slightly different so you may need to adjust times. If this is the first time making "air fryer hard boiled eggs" then try 1 or 2 eggs. All air fryers can be slightly different for cook times.
- Make sure your air fryer is clean before you start.
- Use large eggs. If you use a different size egg, then this will affect the cooking time.
- Cool these down in an ice bath after cooking. It's not needed, but can help cool them quickly to peel them right away.
- The yolk comes out solid for this eggs. If you prefer a very firm yolk, I would add another 1-2 minutes. Softer yolk, I would take away 1-2 minutes from the time listed in the recipe.
Calories: 125kcal | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 121mg | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.5mg