Air Fryer Cauliflower Tacos
Air Fryer Cauliflower Tacos are delicious veggie tacos that are perfect for any day of the week! These cauliflower tacos are an addicting, easy to make vegetarian recipe.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 tacos
- 2 eggs
- 2 t chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs I used a gluten-free kind
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
- oil spray - as needed
- 12 tortillas I used all corn
- Mango Salsa optional topping
- diced cabbage optional topping
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and spices.
In another shallow bowl, put your bread crumbs.
Dredge one cauliflower floret at a time through the egg mixture and then into the bread crumbs. Once floret is fully covered place into air fryer basket. Be sure to put the vegetables in a single layer and not to over crowd within the basket.
Give the cauliflower florets a spritz of oil, if you wish. This will help the breading to crisp up. This step is optional.
Air fry the cauliflower bites at 350 degrees F for 14 minutes. At the 7 minute mark (half way through the cooking process) remove the air fryer basket and gently shake the veggie pieces.
When air fryer timer goes off, you can construct your tacos. Equally divide the air fried cauliflower pieces onto the 12 warmed tortillas. Top with your favorite toppings: I prefer diced purple cabbage and mango salsa.ENJOY!
Tips for Air Fryer Tacos
- If you aren’t a cauliflower fan, you can sub in another vegetable like zucchini planks.
- You can make this recipe vegan by subbing OUT the two eggs and replacing then with ¼ cup of maple syrup.
- This recipe does reheat well. Just reheat your cauliflower bites first, then your tortilla.
- If you do not have bread crumbs, you can always smash/crumble some crackers or even a Chex style cereal.
Serving: 2tacos | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 220mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 23.1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1.8mg