Air Fryer Kale Chips
Air Fryer Kale Chips are a super quick and healthy snack that can be made in under 10 minutes. These air fryer kale chips will become your new favorite air fryer recipe.
Servings 2 people
Wash and dry your kale. If you are using unbagged kale, be sure to remove the stem and tear into pieces.
Add oil to the air fryer kale chips. Take a minute to gently massage the kale and the oil.
Season your air fryer kale chips with some seas salt. Add some pepper to your kale chips. Mix well.
Put the air fryer basket into the air fryer unit and cook those air fryer kale chips. I air fry 4 to 5 minutes at 375°F (190°C) Let cool and enjoy! (*note: be sure to check on the chips in the last 2 minutes to check for doneness)
Air Fryer Kale Chip Tips
- You can use stemmed kale or pre-cut bagged kale. Either of those options work to make great air fryer kale chips. If you use the stemmed kale, remove the largest part of the stems.
- You can vary the taste of your air fryer kale chips by changing up the spices! I have even added nutritional yeast and it was delicious.
- Eat your air fryer kale chips immediately. These kale chips do not save like the ones you buy at the store.
- If you wash your kale, be sure to dry the kale all the way before putting it into the air fryer.
- If you have a Phillips Air Fryer or one that tends to have items “fly” in the air fryer. Be sure to put a trivet over top of the kale. You don’t want the kale to get stuck in the heating part and start to smoke.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 493mg | Vitamin A: 10040IU | Vitamin C: 121mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 1mg