Air Fryer Donuts
Air Fryer Donuts are easy to make and everybody in your family will be asking you to share this air fryer donut recipe! It will be a hit at your next family brunch
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
Servings 4 people
In a small pan, melt butter. Pour butter into its own bowl. Then combine with sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
In a bowl mix flour, cereal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Fold in shortening.
Stir until mixture crumbly. Stir in milk.
Roll mixture into 1 inch balls with your hands.
Place donut holes into the air fryer. Air Fryer at 380 degrees F for 6 minutes. At the 3 minute mark, give the air fryer basket a quick shake.
When donut holes are done cooking, carefully remove the air fryer donut holes. Carefully (they will be hot) dip each ball into "coating mixture".
Air Fryer Tips:
- Looking for vegan air fryer recipes? We have some of those too! You can even check out our YouTube channel for some air fryer videos.
- Still don’t have an air fryer of your own? Be sure to check out our air fryer reviews from several of the top models out there. You’ll be whipping up free air fryer recipes in no time!
- Want to learn more about Air Fryers? Check out our Air Fryer 101 post! Having an Air Fryer is great but may also mean that you have a ton of questions as well.
- We have some great tips for using your air fryer! Be sure to check out our Common Air Fryer Mistakes post so you are avoiding common problems when using your air fryer.
- How to clean your air fryer, that is the million dollar question that we’ve been hearing lately! Wondering the correct and best way to clean your air fryer? Check out these tips for cleaning your airfryer!
Calories: 689kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 508mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 1220IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 2.3mg