Vegetarian Sweet Chili
Love to warm up with a sweet chili? Try this game-day vegetarian chili on for size! It is a veg chili but hearty enough that your meat eating friends won't notice!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups bell pepper diced (pick your favorite color of bell pepper)
- 6 t chili powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes I like fire roasted
- 1 1/2 cup black beans no liquid
- 1 1/2 cup red kidney beans no liquid
- 1 1/2 cup white beans no liquid (Use your favorite white bean)
- 1 cup of corn fresh niblets or frozen
In a large stockpot, saute the onions and bell peppers until soft.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 806mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 2010IU | Vitamin C: 50.7mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 4.7mg