When it comes to cocktails, it doesn’t get more classic or more simple than this two-ingredient Coke and Whiskey! It’s sweet, bubbly, and with just a bit of spice.
What makes Coke and Whiskey so good?
- This Coke and Whiskey is ridiculously easy to make with only a couple of ingredients!
- We love it because you can’t really go wrong when it comes to the brand of whiskey! Just use your favorite!
- This simple cocktail is perfect anytime, whether happy hour or your next summer BBQ!
Tips and Tricks for Coke and Whiskey
- For mixing, you can’t go wrong with Makers Mark, Jack Daniels, or Jim Beam–but feel free to use your favorite whiskey.
- I’m using classic coca-cola but you could use whatever flavor/kind you prefer–diet coke,coke zero, vanilla coke, etc.
- You can squeeze some fresh lemon or lime into this Coke and Whiskey to elevate the flavor!
Other Cocktail Recipes
- Sex In The Driveway Drink
- Malibu Barbie Drink
- Sex On The Beach Drink Recipe Malibu
- Gin Mojito
- Coke and Vodka
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Coke and Whiskey
- 2 oz whiskey
- 6 oz coca-cola or similar drink
- lime wheel optional
- maraschino cherry optional
- Fill a glass with ice and add the whiskey.
- Top with coca-cola and garnish with a lime wheel and/or cherry. Enjoy immediately.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.