These Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers will make dinner time a whole lot easier! They are an air fryer recipe that will have you coming back for seconds!
What Makes Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers So Good?
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers uses commonly found ingredients. Bet you got the ingredients in your kitchen right now!
- They cook up perfectly in the air fryer!
- This is a perfect, quick week night dinner idea!
Tips and Variations for Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- Vegan - You can easily make these air fried stuffed peppers vegan by either omitting the cheese or using a dairy free cheese.
- Protein - Add more protein to the stuffed peppers to make them more filling. You can increase the bean measurement or add in a second type of bean. If you eat meat, you can add in cooked ground beef.
- Cheese Tip: Do not add the cheese until the peppers have cooked all the way or you risk it becoming a melted burnt cheese mess. Trust me on this one!
More Air Fryer Recipes and Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Air Fryer Baked Potatoes is a simple, yet quick and easy way to prepare your baked potatoes. No need to heat your oven for this job, the air fryer can do it.
These Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled to the brim with flavorful rice, beans, tomatoes then covered with heaps of melted cheese. Vegetarian stuffed bell peppers are perfect for a deliciously filling, budget-friendly weeknight meal.
Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers is a quick and filling meal that you can make in a flash! Love your instant pot? Making stuffed peppers in your instant has never been easier!
Air Fryer Tater Tots - Classic, crispy tater tots come out perfect in the Air Fryer every time! With just one simple ingredient and 20 minutes, you'll be ready to dig right into this nostalgic side dish.
Yay you have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers (Vegetarian)
- Remove tops from bell peppers. Deseed and scoop them out. Take the tops (lids of bell peppers) and dice up.
- Combine diced bell pepper tops, diced tomatoes (with juice), rice, beans and seasoning together.
- Place mixture into scooped out bell peppers. Fill bell peppers almost to top with mixture.
- Placed stuffed peppers into air fryer basket. Cook at 360 degrees F for 12 minutes. Remove from air fryer but keep in basket.
- Top the air fryer stuffed peppers with cheese mixture and cook for another 3 minutes at 360 degrees F or until cheese is melted. ENJOY!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.