Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts is a simple and easy to make side dish. You will be amazed at the delicious air fryer vegetable recipes!
If you are wondering how to cook Brussel sprouts in the air fryer, we will teach you! Making and eating your Brussels has never been easier!
What makes Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts SO good?
- Minimal Ingredients! Just brussels, oil and some salt and pepper! That's it!
- SUPER QUICK, within just minutes you'll have a tasty vegetable side dish for dinner!
- Tasty! These air fryer brussel sprouts will change minds! They will turn brussel haters into brussel lovers!
Tips and Tricks for Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Fresh or Frozen? You can use frozen brussels and they will completely cook, however you will lose some of the crunch factor!
- If you like a softer air fryer brussel sprouts, you can microwave the brussels for a few minutes before air frying. This will help the overall texture to be consistent.
- Too much charr? Be sure that you are slicing the sprouts in thirds or halves depending on the size of the sprouts. The smaller the pieces the easier they will burn, however the bigger pieces won’t cook all the way.
- Pro Tip: You can easily move your air fryer to your porch if you have a plug outside. You can cook your yummy (but stinky) vegetables outside!
More Air Fryer Recipes and Air Fryer Resources
- air fryer corn on the cob
- air fryer zucchini coins
- How to clean your air fryer
- common air fryer mistakes
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Toss brussel sprouts with olive and salt/pepper.
- Place into air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer for 400 degrees F and cook 8-12 minutes.
How to eat your Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts:There are so many ways that you can enjoy your air fryer brussel sprouts. One of my new favorite ways is to toss them with homemade sweet and sour sauce. You can use the sauce recipe here. (Click here if online) You will not need to use all the sauce, just spoon it on in small amounts of a time until you reach your desired level. It is SO good!
CAN I USE FROZEN BRUSSEL SPROUTS?You can use frozen brussels and they will completely cook, however you will lose some of the crunch factor! Have you tried this? Drop me a note in the comments!
SOFT OUTSIDE, BUT CHEWY INSIDE?If you like a softer brussel throughout, you can microwave the brussels for a few minutes before air frying. This will help the overall texture to be consistent. These brussels come out soft on the outside and a little chewier on the inside (as the recipe is written). 🙂
SPROUTS BURNING?Be sure that you are slicing the sprouts in thirds or halves depending on the size of the sprouts. The smaller the pieces the easier they will burn, however the bigger pieces won’t cook all the way. It’s a little bit of a game. You can always do a few as a test batch. Sprouts sizes can really vary!
HOW DO I COOK WITHOUT AN AIR FRYER?You can roast your brussels at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes! Stir once in the middle of the time frame!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.