Slowcooker Tex Mex Enchilada Chowder is a delicious soup that basically makes itself! Who doesn’t love a slowcooker meal? This vegetarian dish is sure to please!
We love the flavor of Tex Mex! This Enchilada Chowder has to be one of our favorite recipes!
I bet you can already see the secret ingredient pictured below.
The secret ingredient in this enchilada chowder is the Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce from HATCH! If you LOVE southwest flavors then you need to check out the vast of products by HATCH.
The HATCH Chile Company will quickly become your #1 source for delicious products!
I am hungry just thinking about this chowder. It is pretty amazing!
Those black beans make this enchilada chowder hearty! The peppers and corn add flavor while the enchilada sauce makes the spice level amazing!
The ingredients look beautiful in the slowcooker, don’t they?
While, I did line them up all pretty, you are welcome to DUMP and GO! That is the best part of a slowcooker recipe, right?
Ready to cook! Oh the smells will be hard to handle! The smells are amazing!
Be prepared for a delicious smelling kitchen!
Time for the cheese! Nothing like ooey gooey cheesy soup! Who is ready for the recipe?
Let’s do this!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and rained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 10 oz package of frozen corn
- 1 c chopped onion
- 1 c bell pepper, diced
- 15 oz Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce
- 2 c vegetable broth
- ½ c sour cream
- 2 c Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Optional Toppings: crumbled tortillas, guac, cilantro
- In your crockpot mix together: beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, peppers,enchilada sauce and vegetable broth.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- When chowder is done, turn off heat. Add in sour cream and cheese. Stir to mix.
- Add topping if you wish and ENJOY!
Hungry for more gluten-free recipes? Be sure to check out our recipe index!
Thank you to HATCH for sponsoring this recipe! This post does contain an affiliate link.