Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato is a delicious, tender and fluffy side dish to compliment any meal. Ready in 35 minutes.
What makes this air fryer sweet potato so good?
- This air fryer sweet potato is a delicious pop of sweet flavor in potato form! I think sometimes sweet potatoes get stuck in the holiday only category, but these potatoes are great year round!
- They cook up QUICK! I am taking about 35 minutes compared to about 60 minutes in your regular oven!
- This recipe includes simple and real ingredients. Sweet potatoes are pretty easy to find at most grocery stores!
Tips and Tricks for Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- You can eat the skin! Yep! The skin of a sweet potato is edible. It also has some nutritional value.
- Be sure to poke holes in the sweet potato before placing into the air fryer. This will allow the potato to cook more evenly.
- Think behind dinner for these air fryer sweet potatoes! You can easily incorporate them into your breakfast or brunch!
MORE TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fritters are one of my most popular recipes, and a super delicious way to use summer zucchini. This recipe also uses fresh corn for the most summer you can pack into one humble veggie fritter!
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are a simple and easy-to-make side dish. You will be amazed at how amazing roasted vegetables in the air fryer are! If you are wondering how to cook Brussel sprouts in the air fryer, we will teach you.
- Learn how to make Vegan Air Fryer Bacon. You can combine the vegan bacon to help veg out this sweet potato breakfast boat.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms are the vegetarian appetizer everyone wants to eat! These yummy stuffed mushroom caps are filled with gooey mozzarella cheese, red and yellow bell peppers, and a delicious Italian seasoning blend.
- If you loved this air fryer sweet potato recipe, try all my air fryer potato recipes!
- On our sister site we share recipes for meat in the air fryer. You may be interested in Air Fryer Tilapia, or this recipe for Chicken Wing Rub which you could use on anything!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 T oil
- salt, pepper, cinnamon, sugar, butter optional
- Wash and dry the outside of each sweet potato.
- Using a fork, poke holes into the sweet potato. Rub potatoes with oil
- Put sweet potatoes into air fryer basket. Cook at 390 Degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with cinnamon/sugar and butter...enjoy.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.