These Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers are insanely delicious. They are a spicy and mouth watering snack! Oven instructions provided too!
WHAT MAKES THESE AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPERS SO GOOD?
- These air fryer jalapeno poppers are insanely delicious with only a few ingredients! We are talking simple ingredients: jalapenos, cream cheese, fresh parsley and breadcrumbs.
- You can prep these air fried jalapeno poppers ahead of time. Stuff peppers, top with breading and keep in fridge until you are ready to cook later. This is helpful if you are feeding a crowd.
- Great for most eating restrictions. You can easily make these vegan jalapeno poppers and also make them gluten-free by using gf breadcrumbs!
- These air fryer poppers are light! Just a little bit of oil added to the tops, helps to crisp up the bread crumbs and add flavor, but doesn't weight down the poppers with heavy grease!
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPERS
- Can be frozen. We have frozen these air fryer jalapeno poppers several times. Depending on how much moisture the pepper has, it might get a little soggy when reheating, but it still tastes amazing!
- After picking out your peppers, cut off the tops, and don't forget that you need to de-seed them! Important step! And another little tip...Wear gloves when doing this step. SO many times I've cut open that jalapeno pepper, then forget and wiped my eyes later....the pain! It seriously will burn for hours.
- Don't have bread crumbs? You can finely grind tortilla chips in your food processor to create a delicious naturally gluten-free topping! Or you can crush them by hand
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES
- Sweet Potatoes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Potato Skins
Be sure to check out our sister site, Air Fryer Eats. It is full of easy air fryer recipes!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 jalapeno peppers halved and deseeded
- 8 oz cream cheese vegan if needed
- ¼ c fresh parsley
- ¾ c bread crumbs gluten free if needed
- Mix together ½ of crumbs and cream cheese. Once combined add in the parsley.
- Stuff each pepper with this mixture.
- Gently press the tops of the peppers into the remaining ¼ c of crumbs to create the top coating.
- Cook in an air fryer at 370 degrees F for 6-8 minutes OR in a conventional oven at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove all the seeds and white membrane (unless you like things spicy!)
- Wear gloves or be careful after cutting and deseeding these jalapenos.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.