Shishito Peppers in the Air Fryer are a quick and delicious snack. The air fryer shishito peppers come out beautifully charred to perfection. This snacks only takes 6 minutes to cook!
What Makes These Peppers SO Good?
- This is one of the fastest appetizers you can make! This literally cooks up in 5-6 minutes! You are going to LOVE how fast these cook up!
- Easy Prep (because there is hardly any prep at all!) and super easy clean up! The air fryer makes these a breeze to make!
- I rarely use the word healthy, but these do fit that category! They are vegetables and are a super tasty way to get more veggies into your diet! And to boot, these are Whole 30 compliant, Paleo, Keto, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegan, etc!
Tips and Trips for Shishito Peppers Air Fryer
- Use a neutral type of spray/oil for these Shishito Peppers. I suggest avocado oil, olive oil or vegetable oil.
- These peppers can be eaten alone, eaten along with a dip or used as a topping to tacos! There are so many ways to eat Air Fryer Shishito Peppers!
- You can add more flavor to your peppers by adding a sprinkle of salt, red pepper flakes and even a squeeze of lime juice!
More Air Fryer Recipes to Try!
This recipe was originally featured on our sister site, Air Fryer Eats.
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Shishito Peppers Air Fryer
- 15 shishito peppers
- spray oil
- Remove the peppers from the packaging. Wash peppers and remove any unwanted pieces.
- Gently spritz the peppers with spray oil. Put washed peppers into the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry the peppers at 390F/198C for 6 minutes. You will hear popping sounds in the air fryer, it is just the peppers expanding.
- Remove peppers from basket. Season with salt and serve with a dipping sauce.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
Omg why didn’t I come across this recipe months ago?! So unbelievably easy. The peppers look snd taste great with next to zero time or effort. Thank you!