Strawberry Almond Milk is so creamy and easy with just 4 ingredients! Make this all-natural vegan strawberry milk in just 10 minutes that kids and adults alike love.
WHAT MAKES THIS STRAWBERRY ALMOND MILK RECIPE SO GOOD?
- Just natural strawberries, almond milk, and a pinch of sweetness creates the perfect drink!
- This easy drink recipe lasts all week and is perfect for breakfast meal prep! You can even change it up with different fresh fruit for a new spin on this classic.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH STRAWBERRY ALMOND MILK
- Start your day with a glass of all-natural vegan strawberry milk and a hearty jar of banana chia pudding! It's a great breakfast meal prep combo.
- I love the combo of strawberries and lemon! Enjoy an afternoon snack of creamy strawberry milk and crunchy gluten-free lemon poppy seed cookies.
- Get your kids out the door fast with hard boiled eggs in the air fryer. Forget boiling water — this recipe will change the way you make eggs forever!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR STRAWBERRY MILK
- I keep it all natural with fresh strawberries, unsweetened almond milk, and a splash of vanilla extract.
- I like to add a touch of sweetness with some coconut sugar, but you can also skip it if the strawberries are sweet enough! This low-fat strawberry milk has tons of protein
- This almond strawberry milk with no preservatives will last up to 7 days in the fridge. Whether you use homemade almond milk or your favorite store-bought brand, it's best to use or discard all almond milk within 7 days of making it or opening it.
Yay you have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Strawberry Almond Milk
- Mesh strainer
- Put strawberries, sugar, and water in a saucepan. Cook over medium-low, stirring often, until slightly thickened.
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl, and pour the strawberry mixture through the strainer. Using the back of a spoon, press the strawberries through the strainer to extract all the juices.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.