Want to reinvent your lack luster breakfast? Try these Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burritos to jump start your day with some flavor!
Breakfast is always a tough one for me. During the week our mornings are so busy as we all go our ways. But the weekends are a different story. We love to have lazy breakfasts on the weekend!
Just something about making a big breakfast and sitting down as a family to enjoy the meal in our jammies!
We are always looking for new ideas for our meals. We love tofu and we decided to make a scramble that we could make into breakfast burritos!
Simple ingredients and an option of cheese. We usually have a dairy and dairy-free option to each of our meals. All our meals are gluten-free and vegetarian.
To prepare our tofu, we used our EZ Tofu Press! This little gadget is full of magic! It helps to squeeze out all the liquid so that my tofu cooks up better and with more flavor! It is a win-win!
I’ve talked about The EZ Tofu Press before and all the ways that I love it!
The recipe is quite simple! Check out the easy instructions below.
Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burritos
- Head olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute the peppers. Then add in spinach to wilt.
- Crumble tofu into skillet, stir to combine with the peppers and spinach.
- Add in chili powder, garlic salt, salsa, cilantro and green onions. Stir to combine.
- Once mixture is heated throughout, about 8-10 minutes scoop onto warm corn torillas.
- Top with toppings and enjoy!
Guess what? I am giving away an EZ Tofu Press to one lucky winner! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hungry for more gluten-free recipes? Be sure to check out our recipe index. You can also visit our Amazon store to see our favorite gluten-free products and kitchen equipment! This post contains an Amazon affiliate link.