This dairy free banana bread is a dairy-free twist of the classic. You will not miss dairy in this recipe, it is the perfect blend of moist but not too dense! Our dairy free banana bread is also gluten-free and vegan!
WHAT MAKES THIS DAIRY FREE BANANA BREAD SO GOOD?
- This dairy free banana bread is super SIMPLE! I keep this recipe simple with bananas, gluten-free flour, sweeteners, and leavening agents. Make it even sweeter with vegan chocolate chips or more fruits.
- When life gives you brown bananas, make banana bread! It never fails that most weeks, I have browning bananas! This is a great way to use up those bananas!
- To - go and freezer friendly. This dairy free banana bread is great for on-the-go breakfast or pop it into the freezer to save for later! If you freeze this, I suggest you slice the bread and wrap each individual slices with parchment paper before putting into a baggy. This will help retain the moisture!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR DAIRY FREE BANANA BREAD
- Brown or yellow bananas? You can use fresh, yellow bananas, but it will not be as good. As a banana ripens, the starchy fruit becomes more sugary. The sweeter the bananas are, the better your bread will be! Bananas can have totally brown peels and still be perfect for banana bread. The bananas will still be yellow but much easier to mash.
- Not gluten-free? Swap out the all purpose gluten free flour for regular AP flour. However, chances are your family won't even know this dairy free banana bread is gluten-free...its that good!
- Did you know that you can freeze bananas? If you have bananas that are brown and ready to go, but you do not want to make banana bread yet, just remove the peel and freeze them! The freezer will probably make the bananas brown, but that is okay! When you are ready to use, just thaw in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
MORE DAIRY FREE RECIPES
- Hot Corn Dip
- Cherry Delight
- Strawberries and Cream Dairy Free Milkshake
- Air Fryer Creamed Corn Casserole
Be sure to visit our sister site, Air Fryer Eats, if you have an air fryer and love to cook with it! We have plenty of recipes over there too!
Yay you have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Dairy Free Banana Bread
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- Loaf pan
- Wire cooling rack
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease and line a large loaf pan.
- Peel the bananas and add them to a large mixing bowl. Mash thoroughly with a fork.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix with an electric hand whisk until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to your lined loaf pam and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a skewer inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean or with just a few moist crumbs.
- Leave the banana bread in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.