Hot Corn Dip is the delicious appetizer that you’ve been searching for. This dip is easy to make and will please a crowd of your friends!
THIS Hot Corn Dip will be loved by all your dairy-free friends AND your dairy loving friends! It is made with dairy-free products BUT all my dairy loving friends didn’t know!
Yep, it is that good.
I am always looking for new appetizers to make and this Hot Corn Dip has been on my mind for a while!
Are you a snacker? Yah, me too!
Very simple ingredients came together to create this recipe for hot corn dip.
Some canned green chilies from our pantry, some frozen corn from our freezer and some fresh ingredients from the fridge!
And just like with any amazing dip, you need a fabulous dipper! For this easy dip, I turned to my reliable chips from Beanfields Snacks. These crunchy chips are gluten-free and vegan!
These chips are certified gluten-free, vegan and NonGMO project verified. Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips makes many delicious flavors of chips.
For this recipe, I choose to bring two of my favorite flavors together to compliment my corn dip!
Are you hungry for the recipe? Let’s DIG in!
- 1 c red onion, diced
- 1 c green bell pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 c frozen corn
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- ½ c vegan mayo
- ½ c vegan sour cream
- 3 green onions, diced (greens and whites)
- 4 oz canned green chilies, diced
- ½ c vegan pepperjack cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute the red onion, green bell pepper and olive oil until veggies are soft. Stir in corn to heat.
- Mix in the cream cheese, mayo and sourcream to the skillet mixture. Stir to blend into the skillet mixture.
- Next, add in the diced green onions and green chilies. Mix well.
- Add the pepperjack cheese. Do not stir, leave on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Top with parsley and ENJOY!