This PB and Jelly Shot is a fun two-ingredient shot that is sure to get the party started! This shot is a little nutty, a little fruity, and completely delicious!
What makes this PB and Jelly Shot so good?
- With only two ingredients, this PB and Jelly Shot is pretty easy to make! You can make it in just seconds!
- There is so much deliciousness packed into that little shot, you won’t believe your tastebuds!
- These are literally the perfect flavors paired together! Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly!?
Tips and Tricks for tHE Perfect PB and Jelly Shot
- I’m using Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey for this shot! That gives it the rich peanut butter flavor!
- Any berry liqueur will work but I'm using Framboise (raspberry brandy) in this shot.
- Another common variation of the PB and Jelly Shot uses half hazelnut liqueur (Frangelico) and half Chambord.
- Play with the ratios of alcohol to fit your own taste buds! Make it your own!
- You can turn this shot recipe into a sippable cocktail too. Simply pour it over ice and enjoy PB and Jelly on the rocks, or add the ingredients to a glass of ice and top with a splash of soda water and a bit of raspberry simple syrup.
Other EASY Cocktail Recipes
- Gummy Bear Shot
- Key Lime Pie Shot
- Kiddie Cocktail
- Sex on the Driveway Drink
- Peanut Butter Cup Martini
- Cosmo Cocktail
Be sure to check out all of our easy cocktail recipes for tons of inspiration!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
PB And Jelly Shot
- ¾ ounce peanut butter whiskey
- ¾ ounce berry liqueur
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the peanut butter whiskey and berry liqueur.
- Shake vigorously to combine (about 15 seconds) and strain into a shot glass. Enjoy.
- I used Screwball peanut butter whiskey and Framboise raspberry liqueur for this tasty Peanut butter jelly shot, but any similar brands will work.
- Double or triple the recipe as needed to make more than one!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.