This peanut butter and jelly shot is a fun two-ingredient shot that is sure to get the party started! This shot is a little nutty, a little fruity, and completely delicious!
What makes this Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot so good?
- With only two ingredients, this Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot is pretty easy to make! You can have it ready in just seconds!
- Shots are fun to make and share! double or triple the recipe if needed. Everyone loves Gummy Bear Shots too.
- It's super tasty. There is so much deliciousness packed into that little shot, you won’t believe your tastebuds!
- These are literally the perfect flavors paired together! Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly!?
If you like whisky, be sure to see how we make the perfect Whisky and Coke. Peanut butter whisky is delicious with coke too!
Tips and Tricks for this Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot
- I’m using Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey for this shot! That gives it the rich peanut butter flavor! There are other brands of peanut butter whisky available too, and any of them will work in this super simple shot recipe.
- Any berry liqueur will work but I'm using Framboise (raspberry brandy) in this shot.
- Play with the ratios of alcohol to fit your own taste buds! Make it your own!
Other EASY Cocktail Recipes
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot
- ¾ ounce peanut butter whisky
- ¾ ounce berry liqueur
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the peanut butter whiskey and berry liqueur.
- Shake vigorously to combine (about 15 seconds) and strain into a shot glass. Enjoy.
- I used Screwball peanut butter whiskey and Framboise raspberry liqueur for this tasty PBJ shot, but any similar brands will work.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.