An incredibly easy and super tasty recipe for Seasoned Sour Cream can be whipped up in just a few minutes! It's perfect as a dip for veggies, or as a topping for your favorite Mexican recipes.
Why This Seasoned Sour Cream Recipe is So Good
- This dip is made with simple ingredients that you probably already have! Things like garlic powder, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce are hanging out in your cupboard right now, just waiting to be turned into a creamy and delicious dip.
- You can make it ahead of time, and have it ready for snacking or unexpected guests. This sauce can be stored for several days in the refrigerator.
- Encourage your family to eat more fresh veggies, by offering fresh-cut vegetable sticks with this tasty dip. Everything is better with seasoned sour cream!
Tips and Tricks for Making Seasoned Sour Cream
- This recipe is super simple, all you need to do is add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk! I suggest using a large mixing bowl so that you can mix everything really well.
- Worcestershire sauce is traditionally made with anchovies, but there are vegetarian and vegan options available now. Look for organic Worcestershire sauce from Annie's, or the 365 brand from Whole Foods.
- If you can't find vegan or gluten-free Worcestershire, use coconut aminos or tamari instead for a similar complex flavor.
What to Serve with this Tasty Seasoned Sour Cream
As a creamy dipping sauce, this sour cream dip is wonderful served with fresh veggies. It's also tasty with potato chips, pretzels, or your favorite crackers.
More Delicious Dips and Sauces to Try
- Spicy Dragon Sauce
- Easy BBQ Ranch Dip
- Smoky Red Pepper Crema
- Copycat Bitchin' Sauce
- Lemon Garlic Aioli
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Seasoned Sour Cream
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Transfer to your serving bowl of choice and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Check your Worchestershire sauce to be certain that it is gluten free and vegetarian. Traditionally, this sauce is flavored with anchovy, but vegan options are available, including Annie's, Whole Foods 365 brand, and others.
- Use regular sour cream, or choose a vegan sour cream substitute.
- To serve, sprinkle the dip with chopped chives or fresh parsley.
- This seasoned sour cream dip makes a wonderful veggie dip, and it also works well as a topping for tacos or baked potatoes!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.