This Mediterranean Rice Bowl is delicious, full of flavor and simple to make. The flavors will send your tastebuds on a trip to another land!
Sometimes when you take your favorite simple items and pair them together something wonderful happens. Something so wonderful that your tastebuds thank you. That is what happened here. We took some of our favorite ingredients, blended them together and created this Mediterranean Rice Bowl.
If you are a fan of meals in a bowl, you need to check out our Honey Mustard Broccoli Bowl. It is simply amazing as well!
Simple ingredients such as:
- roasted red pepper
- feta cheese
- kalamata olives
- red onion
In only a few short minutes, this dish can be constructed only to be devoured by your family. The roasted red pepper will delight your palette while the red onion tossed with olive oil and fresh parsley balance out the dish with a little kick.
- 10 oz jar of roasted red peppers
- ½ t garlic salt
- 2 cooked white rice
- 1 c feta cheese
- 1 c kalamata olives
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 t Olive oil
- ½ c fresh diced parsley
- In a food processor blend roasted red pepper and garlic salt, set aside.
- Equally divide rice, cheese, olives and avocado between 4 shallow bowls.
- Toss the red onion, olive oil and parsley. Divide onion mixture into the 4 bowls.
- Gently top each bowl with the roasted red pepper mix.
- Take a seat, relax and enjoy!