Air Fryer French Toast shows yet another level of recipe that you can create in your Air Fryer! Breakfast from an Air Fryer? Yes, it is true!
Wondering how to make it?
- Butter both sides of the bread. Then cut bread into strips or sticks.
- Whisk the eggs together with the cinnamon.
- Spray basket of air fryer with oil.
- Dip the bread sticks into the egg mixture, place into air fryer basket.
- Cook at 360 degrees F for 3 minutes. Then gently flip and cook another 2 minutes.
Be gentle. Especially if using gluten-free bread!
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to snap a picture and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #VegetarianMamma! I love seeing our recipes being recreated!
I think using the Air Fryer would be helpful if you are making multiple things. Especially if you need the stove space for the other food items.
Leave me a comment below telling me if you have an Air Fryer? What have you made so far?