Air Fryer French Toast shows yet another level of recipe that you can create in your Air Fryer! Breakfast from an Air Fryer? Yes, it is true!
How to Make Breakfast in the Air Fryer
How to Make French Toast in the Air Fryer
Spray the Air Fryer’s Basket with Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1. Whisk Some Eggs
2. Sprinkle Cinnamon in the Eggs and Dip the Bread In the Mixture
3. Cook It in the Air Fryer
After you spray the basket with non-stick spray, just let the air fryer bake them. Then you are ready to eat. It’s so easy!
Wondering how to make it? Here’s the printable recipe card.
Air Fryer French Toast
- Butter both sides of the bread. Then cut bread into strips or sticks.
- Whisk the eggs together with the cinnamon.
- Spray basket of air fryer with oil.
- Dip the bread sticks into the egg mixture, place into air fryer basket.
- Cook at 360 degrees F for 3 minutes. Then gently flip and cook another 2 minutes.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
I think using the Air Fryer would be helpful if you are making multiple things. Especially if you need the stove space for the other food items.
Leave me a comment below telling me if you have an Air Fryer? What have you made so far?