This seasoned air fryer pretzels recipe will make all snack lovers rejoice with happiness! At last, an easy seasoned pretzel recipe that will turn non-snackers into snack-a-holics when they taste these ranch pretzels.
Where are all my snackers at? I will be honest, my hand is raised. Even if you aren’t a snacker, these seasoned pretzels will turn you into a ranch pretzel lover!
We created this recipe out of a necessity to get some more flavor added into our everyday pretzels. We wanted to eat seasoned pretzels, but wasn’t sure exactly how we’d do it.
So of course we turned to our air fryer to see if we could come up with ranch seasoned pretzels. After all, we had just successfully made air fryer chex mix, so we knew we could do it!
These pretzels are honestly great, but they keep well in an air tight container in your pantry for every day snacking. These seasoned pretzels are also a huge hit at holiday parties!
Ranch Pretzels Ingredients
- Oil (any neutral tasting oil)
- Dried Dill weed
- Garlic powder
- Ranch Dressing packet
- 2 – bags of pretzels (gluten free or regular)
How to make a seasoned pretzel recipe
To make your seasoned pretzels, start by putting all the pretzels onto a lipped baking sheet.
Add the oil to the pretzels.
Combine the spices and the ranch dressing powder and sprinkle over pretzels.
Gently stir the pretzels to help spread the seasoning around.
Air Fryer Basket: Place seasoned pretzels in the air fryer basket and cook at 340 degrees F for 4 minutes. Remove basket, stir pretzels and cook another 1-2 minutes if needed. Be careful they will burn quickly.
Air Fryer Oven: Place the seasoned pretzels on the air fryer oven rack. Cook at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. Stir half way through.
Questions about Air Fryer Pretzels
Can I use aluminum foil in an air fryer? – Yes you can use aluminum foil in the air fryer. It is great when you are cooking messy or juicy items.
The air fryer does it best work when the air can circulate throughout the machine. If you are using foil make sure that it is small enough piece that it allows air fryer along the sides.
How long do these seasoned pretzels keep? – These seasoned pretzels will keep up to 2 weeks in a sealed air tight container.
Other Air Fryer Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Honey Sriracha Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Edamame
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
Pin this seasoned pretzel recipe for later
Air Fryer Resources – if you are looking for air fryer resources, we have got you covered. We have a variety of air fryer posts that teach you everything you want to know about your air fryer.
Vegetarian Air Fryer Resources – We have a vegetarian air fryer newsletter, which you can subscribe to here. We also have a specific vegetarian air fryer recipes group on facebook. You can find that Veg Air Fryer FB Group here.
If you are looking for vegetarian recipes beyond air fryer ones, we have a Vegetarian Newsletter as well as a Vegetarian Recipes facebook group. This newsletter and FB group offers up recipes that on the stove, in the oven, on the grill, in the instant pot and more!
- Air Fryer Calculator (convert oven recipes to air fryer)
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes
- Air Fryer Cooking Times Cheat Sheet
- Can You Put Foil in the Air Fryer
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- Tips for Your Air Fryer
- Cosori Air Fryer Reviews
More Air Fryer Goodies:
- Meat + Veg Newsletter
- Air Fryer Recipes – Facebook Group (large + fast paced – meat/veg)
- Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors – Facebook Group
- Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes – Facebook Group
- Air Fryer Eats – Facebook Group (slower paced)
Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels
- Air Fryer
- To make your seasoned pretzels, start by putting all the pretzels onto a lipped baking sheet.
- Add the oil to the pretzels.
- Combine the spices and the ranch dressing powder and sprinkle over pretzels.
- Gently stir the pretzels to help spread the seasoning around.
- Air Fryer Basket: Place seasoned preztels in the air fryer basket and cook at 340 degrees F for 4 minutes. Remove basket, stir pretzels and cook another 1-2 minutes if needed. Be careful they will burn quickly.Air Fryer Oven: Place the seasoned pretzels on the air fryer oven rack. Cook at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. Stir half way through.
- Remove seasoned pretzels, let cool completely. Enjoy!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
Let’s talk! Drop me a comment and tell me if you have an air fryer! Have you made any snack foods in your air fryer yet?