Instant Pot Baked Beans are a delicious and easy side dish for any time of the year. This no soak instant pot baked bean recipe has a sweet and smoky flavor. This hearty dish will have you coming back for a second helping.
What makes these Instant Pot Baked Beans so good?
- Just like most instant pot recipes, this one is a snap! The IP does all the hard work!
- There are simple ingredients in this instant pot baked beans recipes, and they are all pretty common and easy to find.
- We love using our IP to make this recipe during the summer so it doesn't heat up the entire kitchen!
Tips and Tricks for Instant Pot Baked Beans
- The great thing about this baked beans recipe is that you can make it the oven, slow cooker or instant pot. If you are looking to make this in the oven, you can saute the onions, combine ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (covered). If a using a slow cooker is more your speed, I would suggest saute the onions first, then cooking on low for 4 hours.
- If you love spice, we have a treat for you. This subtly sweet recipe can easily turn into a spicy baked beans recipe. All you need is a little chili powder.
- Depending on your tastebuds and your love for spice, I would suggest ½ Tablespoon of chili powder.
Other Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Four Bean Chili
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Black Beans
- Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
Instant Pot Baked Beans
- Using the saute mode on your IP, warm the oil and saute the onions until soft.
- Next, add in the beans and remaining ingredients. Stir and attach lid.
- Using the manual function and select HIGH for 6 minutes. Once finished use the quick release.
Can I add meat to this recipe?If you eat meat and you would prefer not to enjoy the best vegan baked beans around, we understand. 🙂 If you are a meat eater, you can certainly add in some bacon. My non-vegetarian friends tell me that they would add two slices of bacon. Prep, the bacon by chopping and sauteing first, then adding to the instant pot mixture.
Can I double this recipe?That is a great question. These naturally gluten free pressure cooker baked beans can be easily doubled. You should not have to change the cook time, if you are using canned beans when doubling this recipe. Pressure cooking makes life in the kitchen so much easier!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
Let's talk! I'd love to hear if you are an Instant Pot recipe lover? Drop me a comment below and let me know! Cooking in your IP can be fun and even overwhelming at the start. What have you made that you love?
PIN this image for later!