Instant Pot Four Bean Chili is a hearty and delicious dinner that you can have ready in a snap. Whether you are cuddling up with a warm bowl of chili or fixing a game day feast, this instant pot chili is perfect.
This post contains affiliate ad links.
Instant Pot Four Bean Chili
We love our instant pot and we love making instant pot (affiliate ad link) recipes. While some recipes do take longer than others many instant pot recipes are very quick. This vegetarian instant pot chili is a quick one.
This quick and easy recipes in my instant pot (affiliate ad link) make busy weeknights a snap. I have a set of recipes that I can easily whip up to feed my hungry family.
Our family loves chili all year round. I was so thankful that we created this pressure cooker vegetarian chili recipe. We are vegetarian, so we focus on making our chili hearty with beans. However, if you eat meat, you can easily add some into this recipe.
It is flexible! Make this instant pot chili recipe your own by adding in your favorite ingredients.
Instant Pot Chili with Canned Beans
For this four bean chili recipe, we selected to use cannellini, garbanzo, kidney and pinto beans. We love using a variety of beans in this instant pot vegetarian chili.
For my family, having a dinner option that is ready in less than 30 minutes is a win! You know those crazy busy nights that you thought you had all the ingredients for a recipe but didn’t? Or you come home late from work and don’t want to heat up the entire kitchen, cooking for an hour?
If you want to adapt this recipe, you are more than welcome to. You can easily make this recipe in the slow cooker. I would cook on how for 4 hours. If you love black beans you can add those in. Meat eater? You can use beef broth instead of vegetable broth!
With this recipe, the products are for the most part shelf stable, so you probably already have them in your pantry! Heck, you might be able to make this tonight!
Pin for later:
Let’s checkout the best vegan chili recipe now!
Instant Pot Four Bean Chili
- 2 T oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 2 18 oz jars diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce Mine was Gluten free and Vegan
- 1 T liquid smoke
- 1 T gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 t smoked paprika
- Using your instant pot, turn on the saute feature. Add oil and onions. Saute until soft.
- Next add in all ingredients.
- Close your IP with your lid on secure. Make sure the vent is slide to the "sealing" side. Select the manual function, high pressure and 12 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then carefully release remaining pressure using the quick release method.
- Stir, divide into bowls and top with any special additional toppings you wish!
Do I have your mouth watering now? I know that I am ready to dive into a bowl of delicious of vegan bean chili! How about you?
If you are looking for other instant recipes or easy instant pot recipes, you can checkout our instant pot stuffed peppers, instant pot taco soup, instant pot cheesy potato leek soup, instant pot black beans and instant pot leek soup.
Let’s talk! Leave me a message, letting me know if you have an instant pot! What do you like to cook in your instant pot?