Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers is a quick and filling meal that you can make in a flash! Love your instant pot? Making stuffed peppers in your instant has never been easier!
If you joined the Instant Pot craze? I did a few months back, I was late to the game.
But once I started to cook in my Instant Pot, I fell in love. I saw what everybody else was talking about!
It sure does make my life easier!
Stuffed Peppers has always been a delicious vegetarian meal that we make often. I thought I’d give it a whirl in the instant pot!
Love your instant pot?
So glad I gave it a try! I can’t believe how easy and how quickly these cook!
We adapted a stuffed pepper recipe that we made in the past and made it Instant Pot friendly! Seriously, you can’t go wrong with Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers!
For this particular recipe, I used a black bean pasta for extra protein! You are welcome to use your favorite pasta!
This Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers recipe will make 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your peppers.
Also, depending on the size of your instant pot and your peppers, you might have to do TWO batches or rounds of cooking. 🙂
I like to use a variety of pepper colors. This just enhances the visual appeal of the Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers!
Of course, I added some fresh torn parsley on the top of the stuffed peppers!
Ready for the recipe?
Let’s do this!
- 6-8 large bell peppers, various colors
- 1 T oil
- 1 c onion, diced
- 2 c of pasta sauce
- ½ c parmesan cheese
- ¾ c ricotta cheese
- 2 T fresh parsley and more for garnish
- 8 oz of gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 c shredded cheese
- Gently cut the tops of the bell peppers. Remove stem and seeds. Dice the bell pepper tops.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute the diced bell pepper tops and onion.
- In a pot boil water and cook spaghetti per directions on box. When cooked, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Once the bell pepper and onion are softened. Turn off heat. Add pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, parmesan and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Add in cooked pasta, stir to combine.
- Stuff peppers.
- Put ⅓ c of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Put peppers into Instant Pot (Depending on the size of your Instant Pot, you may need to make two batches).
- Attach the lid. Press manual, press the pressure button. Select HIGH pressure for 6 minutes.
- Once the 6 minutes is complete. Gently and carefully use the release spout to release pressure.
- Remove lid. Top with cheese and garnish with more parsley.
See how easy that is? If you are looking for more gluten-free recipes, please check out our recipe index.
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me if you’ve joined in the Instant Pot fun! What is the most delicious instant pot recipe you’ve tried so far?