Are you a snacker? You are going to love this Jalapeno chip dip! It is the ultimate chip dip and perfect for your snacking needs.
This post does contain affiliate links.
The Best Gluten-Free Snack
Hunger strikes and it is time to decide what you are going to snack on…I’ve got you covered with this Jalapeno Dip! It is the perfect chip dip!
I am ready to snack, how about you?
How To Make Jalapeno Chip Dip
We baked our Jalapeno Chip Dip in a cast iron skillet!
While this isn’t necessary, it does give some extra style to the dish. But an oven-safe dish would be appropriate too!
In this chip dip I used just a few ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Tamed jalapenos
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt
- Green onion
- Gluten-free bread crumbs
What are the best jalapenos if you don’t like spicy food?
I used tamed jarred jalapenos for this recipe as I didn’t want it to be too spicy.
But you can use full strength jalapenos if your tastebuds can handle the HOT!
Seriously, if you are a DIP lover, you need to try this Crack Dip recipe from What The Fork Food Blog! It looks delish! Don’t eat meat? Just sub in something else! Easy Peasy!
I am hungry, let’s check out this recipe!
Can you make this ahead of time?
This honestly tastes the best right out of the oven. If you do make it ahead of time, don’t add the breadcrumbs until you are ready to reheat it. Just put it in the oven with the breadcrumbs and it will taste amazing.
Other Ways To Make Chip Dip
I made mine in the oven. But you can also make it in these ways too:
- Microwave – In a microwave-safe dish, microwave all the ingredients (except the breadcrumbs) for about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the breadcrumbs last.
- Instant Pot – Put all the ingredients except the breadcrumbs in the Instant Pot. Lock the lid in place, select high pressure, and set the timer for 6 minutes. Once it is finished cooking, do a quick release of the pressure. Sprinkle with bread crumbs before eating.
- Stove Top – Put all the ingredients in a cast-iron skillet. Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and put into the oven. Broil for 5 minutes on Hi or until golden brown.
More Dip Recipes
- Onion Dip -Perfect for Snacking!
- Hot Corn Dip- Dairy Free and Gluten Free
- Warm Olive and Artichoke Dip
- Smoky and Hot Pimento Cheese Dip
Jalapeno Chip Dip - the ultimate chip dip!
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except bread crumbs.
- Spread mixture into a cast iron skillet or oven safe dish.
- Top mixture with gluten-free bread crumbs.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with chips, ENJOY!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me if you are a lover of jalapenos! Do you like, love or dislike them? How do you love to enjoy them?