This Mediterranean Sauce is so creamy and perfect on everything! Whip it together in just a few minutes with tangy Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and of course cucumbers.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS MEDITERRANEAN SAUCE RECIPE
- If you want a light and creamy sauce that goes with everything, you've found it! This Mediterranean Sauce, also known as tzatziki sauce, is one of my favs. It's great on veggies, salads, or sandwiches.
- All you need are some fresh cucumbers, tangy Greek yogurt, a few lemons, and some olive oil, of course. And don't forget the dill! I also garnish mine sometimes with mint or extra oil, too.
MEDITERRANEAN SAUCE TIPS
IS TZATZIKI HEALTHIER THAN RANCH? -Every recipe is different, but this mediterranean sauce recipe on average has less calories, more protein, and less fat than most ranch dressings! Thanks to the Greek yogurt, tzatziki sauce is delicious and good for you, too! Add some to your next veggie tray.
HOW TO STORE MEDITERRANEAN SAUCE -I love making this almost every week. It lasts for days and goes with so many things! Stored properly in an airtight container, this sauce will last about 2 weeks in the fridge.
MORE YUMMY SAUCE RECIPES
You're gonna want this vegan bbq sauce all summer long. It's so much better than anything you'll find at the store.
Vegan buffalo sauce is so luscious with a spicy kick! You only need 6 ingredients to whip up this simple homemade buffalo sauce in just a few minutes.
If you love sodas, you have to try this Dr. Pepper sauce! It's perfect for dipping and marinating, too.
This bbq ranch sauce is a delicious all purpose sauce that is great for dipping and great for putting on top of your burger! Delicious and easy to make!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
- Mixing bowl
- Grate the cucumber. No need to peel or deseed. Squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Mix grated cucumber with Greek yogurt, minced garlic, salt, fresh lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of dill. Mix until fully combined.
- Chill for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with dill or mint. Enjoy!
- Lasts up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.