With just two ingredients you can make a delicious PBJ shot that will really get the party started! It's nutty, fruity, and delicious.
What makes this PBJ Shot so good?
- With only two ingredients, this PBJ Shot is pretty easy to make! You can make it in just seconds!
- There is so much deliciousness packed into that little shot, you won’t believe your tastebuds!
- These are literally the perfect flavors paired together! Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly!?
Do you like whiskey? See how simple it is to make a Coke and Whiskey cocktail.
Tips and Tricks for this PBJ Shot
- I’m using Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey for this shot! That gives it the rich peanut butter flavor!
- Any berry liqueur will work but I'm using Framboise (raspberry brandy) in this shot.
- Before peanut butter whiskey existed, this shot was often made with Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur) instead!
- For extra peanut butter flavor, rim the shot glasses with simple syrup and very finely crushed peanuts.
- Play with the ratios of alcohol to fit your own taste buds! Make it your own!
Other Cocktail Recipes
Be sure to check out all of our easy cocktail recipes for tons of inspiration!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
- ¾ ounce peanut butter whiskey
- ¾ ounce berry liqueur
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the peanut butter whiskey and berry liqueur.
- Shake vigorously to combine (about 15 seconds) and strain into a shot glass. Enjoy.
- I used Screwball peanut butter whiskey and Framboise raspberry liqueur for this tasty Peanut butter jelly shot, but any similar brands will work.
- Double or triple the recipe as needed to make more than one!
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.