Air fryer corn on the cob is the quickest and most delicious airfryer recipe to date. The airfryer quickly roasts the sweet corn, fresh or frozen, into an irresistible side dish! You are going to love this air fried corn on the cob!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB RECIPE
- This recipe (if we can even all it that) how about directions...these directions are super easy! Basically, you just need corn and your air fryer! Optional to add oil, butter or salt!
- The air fryer corn on the cob comes out evenly and perfect each and every time! It is super simple!
- Customizable! Wanting crispy corn in an air fryer? We have got you covered with this air fried corn on the cob recipe! Just adjust the cook time a little and raise the temperature to get crispier corn! And trust me when I say that once you try corn on the cob in the Air Fryer, you will never want to go back to any other method.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Tips
- DO I PREHEAT THE AIR FRYER FOR CORN ON THE COB? - You do not need to preheat your air fryer for this recipe. Air fryers generally come up to heat very quickly with the air that circulates in a small space. No need to preheat. If you are a lover of fried food, you are going to like this recipe!
- CAN I COOK FROZEN CORN IN THE AIR FRYER? - I have used half ears of frozen corn in my air fryer. Let the corn thaw at least 30 minutes. I adjusted the timing of my recipe by adding 3 more minutes.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are one of the first things I learned to make in the air fryer, and one of my most popular air fryer recipes. You'll love how crispy they get!
- Jalapeno Poppers in the air fryer are an amazing appetizer. Stuff jalapenos with cream cheese and top with bread crumbs before air frying to perfection.
- Air Fryer Tofu is a simple, kid friendly recipe that makes the crispiest tofu ever.
- If you are looking for a few instant recipes or easy instant pot recipes, you can check out our instant pot stuffed peppers, instant pot taco soup, instant pot cheesy potato leek soup, instant pot black beans and instant pot leek soup.
- Not Vegetarian? Try this corn on the cob with some Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops.
Yay you have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Cut corn in half so you have four pieces.
- Gently pour 1 T of oil over corn and rub in with your hands. Place corn halves into the air fryer basket.
- Turn the air fryer on to 380 degrees F and cook for 8 minutes. At the four minute mark, remove basket, shake and return to cooking.
- When air fryer stops, remove corn carefully from basket (it will be HOT!) Slather with more salt and pepper and butter if you wish!
Frozen corn in air fryer? This is a great question. I have used half ears of frozen corn in my air fryer. I let the corn thaw at least 30 minutes. I adjusted the timing of my recipe by adding 3 more minutes.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.