Learn how to air fry raw tofu in 6 easy steps! Turn raw tofu into crispy delicious tofu in your air fryer!
How to Air Fry Raw Tofu is a delicious recipe and a simple method for getting a crunchy outside and a soft light inside for all your airfryer tofu bites.
HOW TO AIR FRY RAW TOFU - WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD
- Air fryer tofu is easy to make!
- You can season it with the spices you enjoy!
- You can adjust the cook time to get your personal desired texture of the tofu!
- It makes dinner a snap!
HOW TO AIR FRY RAW TOFU - TIPS AND TRICKS
- Always press your tofu!
- Check in on your tofu while it's cooking. Adjust cook time as needed. This is not a set and forget recipe.
- Want more flavor? Crank up the spice measurements and add in additional spices!
- Use oil to crisp up your tofu! Spray oil directly on tofu chunks when you "shake" the basket mid way through cooking.
MORE EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- Air Fryer Chickpeas
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- Air Fryer Edamame
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Air Fryer Zucchini Coins
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- Air Fryer Mexican Corn on the Cob
Be sure to check out our sister site, Air Fryer Eats for more air fryer recipes!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Air Fry Raw Tofu
- 1 block of extra firm tofu pressed
- 2-3 T cornstarch
- 1 T smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- Press your tofu to help remove extra liquid.
- After pressing the tofu, cut into squares or little bite sized pieces.
- Mix the cornstarch and smoked paprika together then sprinkle over tofu.
- Season with salt and pepper. Put into Air Fryer basket.
- Set temperature for 370 Degrees F. Turn on the Air Fryer for 12 minutes. (You may need to add a few minutes if you like crisper tofu) Your air fryer tofu is almost ready!
- Every 4 minutes remove the air fryer basket and "shake" to stir up the tofu. Every air fryer is different, be sure to monitor how it is cooking.
- Enjoy your air fryer tofu!
Air Fryer Tofu Tips:
- Be sure to press your tofu before adding your cornstarch and paprika.
- Be sure to coat your tofu on all sides so it cooks evenly.
- Be sure that you are using a firm or extra firm tofu for this recipe.
- Be sure to "shake" your air fryer basket during the cooking so that your tofu turns and cooks on all sides.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.