Vegan Aioli is the creamiest, easiest sauce ever! You only need 4 pantry staples to whip up this perfect spread or dip in just a few minutes.
VEGAN AIOLI RECIPE
The perfect sauce can take any dish from ordinary to extraordinary. I love making this easy Vegan Aioli on Sundays and munching on it all week long. It's so easy with just 4 ingredients: vegan mayo, lemon juice, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
INGREDIENTS IN VEGAN AIOLI
Vegan mayo: Keep it egg-free with vegan mayonnaise! It's just as creamy but still plant-based.
Minced garlic: I think everything is better with garlic. Keep it finely minced for no surprise bites!
Salt: You need a pinch of salt to bring out all the amazing flavors in vegan aioli. Taste while you mix.
Lemon juice: For the brightest sauce, add a little lemon juice. It takes this sauce from just mayo to something more.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP!
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN AIOLI
- First, measure the vegan mayo, and add it to a small bowl.
- Then, add the minced garlic and salt to the mix.
- Now, squeeze a little fresh lemon juice into the bowl.
- Finally, mix it all up. Let it chill before using the sauce. It's so easy!
These numbered steps match the numbered photos above and are for illustration purposes. For the complete list of ingredients and instructions, please see the recipe below.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH VEGAN AIOLI
I always put this vegan aioli sauce on my air fried veggie burgers. It's so creamy and goes with all the toppings.
Turn this aioli into a vegetable tray dip with these yummy roasted asparagus in the air fryer. The lemon is perfect with this healthy green veggie.
Cool off your cauliflower taco bowl with a little lemon aioli. It adds such a bright element to this crunchy, easy dinner.
WHAT IS VEGAN AIOLI MADE OF?
The base of vegan aioli, much like the original, is vegan mayo!
I keep it simple with just 4 ingredients for a bright and light aioli. I think the lemon juice really makes the sauce, and everything is just better with garlic.
You can always adjust this recipe to your preferences with more or less lemon juice, garlic, or salt.
HOW LONG DOES VEGAN AIOLI LAST?
The beauty of this vegan aioli recipe is it will keep up to a week in the fridge! I make it every weekend to put on all my sandwiches, veggie burgers, and fries.
If it gets too thick in the fridge, add a little water a teaspoon at a time until it's the perfect consistency again.
MORE YUMMY VEGAN RECIPES
Banana Chia Pudding is the healthiest meal prep breakfast ever! Every banana pudding lover will rave over this creamy vegan pudding.
I love these super easy vegan mashed potatoes. This 5-ingredient recipe is the comforting and flavorful side dish for tonight's dinner.
This Air Fryer Green Bean Casserole is your traditional holiday hit without the dairy! Dress it up or keep it plain for the best veggie side dish.
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook, too!
Don't forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
- Storage jar
- Mix vegan mayonnaise, minced garlic, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Let the sauce chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- If vegan aioli is too thick, thin by adding in 1 teaspoon of water, then stir. Repeat this process until you reach your desired consistency.
- You can adjust the taste but adding in more or less of the minced garlic, salt and lemon juice.
- It is important to let the sauce chill in the fridge for at least an hour. This let’s the flavors marry together.
- Aioli can be kept in an airtight container for about a week.
- Serving size for nutritional facts is about 1 tablespoon.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.