Easy Baked Spaghetti – #glutenfree
- 1 box of cooked Gluten Free noodles
- 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a prepared casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- To make ahead, prepare as directed, then cover and chill until ready to cook. Add 5-10 minutes to cooking time. Bake until the casserole is heated through the center and serve.
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti will last for 3-5 days in the refrigerator after cooking.
- Serve with Asparagus and garlic bread for a complete, healthy meal.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1874mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1399IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 701mg | Iron: 2mg